SAIC and People’s Government of Zhejiang signed an agreement to promote healthy development of cyber-economy
On September 2, SAIC and People’s Government of Zhejiang signed the Agreement of Strategic Cooperation on Jointly Promoting the Healthy Development of Cyber-economy in Zhejiang
On the morning of September 2, SAIC and People’s Government of Zhejiang signed the Agreement of Strategic Cooperation on Jointly Promoting the Healthy Development of Cyber-economy in Zhejiang in Hangzhou. Zhang Mao, minister of SAIC and Yuan Jiajun, Governor of Zhejiang province attended the signing ceremony. On behalf of the SAIC and Zhejiang People’s Government, Wang Jiangping, Vice Minister of SAIC and Zhu Congjiu, Vice Governor of Zhejiang province signed the agreement of this strategic cooperation.
The purpose of this ministerial– provincial strategic cooperation is tomeet the general requirement of reform about streamlining administration and delegating more power to lower-level governments and to society in general while improving regulation and optimizing services; further promote credit-based online management in line with law; jointly explore the new path and new experience about online market supervision and service. Under the agreement, the national system for industry and commerce and Zhejiang e-commerce platform will exert their advantages to jointly build a new system and a new mechanism consistent with the online market norms and development, in a bid to improve the service of online market supervision and build a good business environment for the sustained, rapid and sound development of online economy.
The main part of the ministerial – provincial strategic cooperation includes
- joint promotion of a “national e-commerce surveillance center”,
- implementation of big-data supervision over online trading
- joint efforts to strengthen online market supervision and consumption-related rights protection
- supporting Zhejiang in launching the pilots of law-enforcement system reform for online market supervision
- supporting Zhejiang in building the online market supervision and service model area
- jointly establishing and guiding the e-commerce high-level platform
- jointly establishing a national training base for talents in online supervision
- jointly building up a good environment of innovation and development for cyber-economy
(Source: China Industry and Commerce News)