Legal Work Conference on Nationwide Food & Drug Administration Held in Beijing
The 2017 Legal Work Conference on Nationwide Food and Drug Administration was held in Beijing from May 23 to May 24. The conference summarized the 2016 legal work on food and drug administration and made arrangements for the key work to be carried out in 2017. At the conference, Ms. Jiao Hong, Vice Chief of the China Food and Drug Administration, clearly stated the following five key tasks for the 2017 legal work on food and drug administration:
1. Accelerate the improvement of the legal system on food and drug administration.
2. Deeply implement the law enforcement supervision.
3. Strengthen the decision reconsideration and litigation work.
4. Steadily promote the administrative approval system reform.
5. Carry out various publicity activities to comprehensively popularize law knowledge.
In addition, the China Food and Drug Administration shall accelerate promoting the legal adviser system and the government lawyer system.